Thursday, July 13, 2017

One of it's own kind - Education Edge PMP 28 Day Sprint

Good afternoon Folks:

First of all I wanted to say thank you to all of you for attending Education Edge PMP Course. I hope you enjoyed the experience of learning. I have believed that education should be simpler, easier and faster and most importantly must take participants from current state towards a positive change. In an effort to maximize benefits out of this course and as discussed in class, I have decided to put together a 28 day plan - A SPRINT!!

IF YOU ARE READY ACKNOWLEDGE BY WRITING BACK - I AM READY FOR THE SPRINT

This is Education Edge's effort to motivate all our PMP May 2017 course participant's to undertake this journey to attain their PMP Designation. I don't think ever before effort of this magnitude has been undertaken (atleast not known to me) by a training provider and my hope is that all of us in the end will be ever more closer to being" PMP Certified".

So what are we waiting, let's get going:

Education Edge Presents "PMP DECODED" 
Program Vision and Mission: PMP Certified
Values that we will demonstrate: Hardwork, Diligence and Productive behavior. Most importantly accountability towards self.
Goal: Getting ready for Education Edge 200 Question Exam Mid-August
Start Date: Monday, July 17

You will start receiving emails from Monday onwards with daily tasks.

No comments:

Post a Comment