Monday, April 23, 2018

PGMP launch at Education Edge

I wanted to thank everyone for their support in helping me attain my PgMP. Passed it with ABOVE TARGET on all 5 critical domains. One of the toughest designations and really felt tested. Used all my 4 hours during the exam. 


Special thanks to DAVID ODIGIE, MBA, PMP, PgMP, PfMP, ACP, RMP, P3O, PMO CP, CBAP, CSM for his time and mentorship and Rachel Sidhu for assuming all the responsibilities of keeping everything up and running in my absence. 


Being in the business of Education and running successful consulting firms around the world, felt the pressure of expectations from all the well wishers and supporters and numerous students that look up to us as educators. 


Now that it’s done, the question is what’s next??


We launch first in class PgMP training in July 2018 at Education Edge Canada.









No comments:

Post a Comment